Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Playing in the Pool - original oil pastel figurative painting

This was done poolside while I was at a hotel and armed with a few oil pastels and small boards.  I liked the pinky-red tile trim at the top inside of the pool and that it was oval.   Several children would appear, then disappear, so I concentrated on one child in particular who seemed content to mostly stand around.  I was overjoyed!  I painted this on 5 x 7" Pastelbord.  It's a pretty gooey application of Senneliers, for which the Pastelbord is just perfect.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.