Monday, February 20, 2012

Jitterbugs - original oil pastel figurative drawing

This drawing on Pastelbord may actually be a work in progress.  I think I'll use my oil pastel on its side at the top of the drawing.  There is too much "jaggedness" and there should be more variety in the strokes, I think, plus a little more blending.  Funny how something looks the way I want - at least, I think so - and then the photo tells the truth.  The beauty is that with oil pastel, you can always change it!  Which I will do, tomorrow.  It's late and I'm headed for bed.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Ruth Andre said...

Boy, you really captured the action in this painting. I really like your work.

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.