Sunday, November 24, 2013

Three ACEOs in Progress

I'm going to post one of these three Artist Trading Cards tonight on my daily painter's blog.  This arrangement is great for working on these tiny paintings (3.5 x 2.5" on Colourfix ATC cards) while watching TV.  They're attached with drafting tape to a left-over piece of foam board.  I am the ultimate lazy artist.  My excuse is that it's cold and I just want to curl up in my chair and watch a movie, while doing art at the same time.  See?  You can have it all!  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

suzannepaints said...

I love this idea! It surely beats painting in the car on a cold day. Beautiful cards

weekend et coup de brosse said...

Superbe travail! Très joli post! je te souhaite aussi de très belles fêtes de fin d'année !
Belle journée à toi, et merci de tes visites sur mes pages!
Cath.

Connie said...

Hi Suzanne and thanks for stopping by! Yes, I agree it's much nicer painting inside instead of out in the weather we've been having - even in the car!

Connie said...

Hi Cath - thank you so much for stopping by - I really appreciate it!

Working on a Portrait - oil pastel WIP

Here's another one that's not quite finished, although a lot closer to the finish that the one on my   Daily Painter blog .   I&#...