Sunday, January 12, 2014

ACEO Country Luv - original oil pastel figurative painting

It's just so much fun doing these little 3 1/2 x 2 1/2" cards, especially on the Colourfix cards with the white border.  I used Sennelier on this one.  Sennelier is my all-around favorite - the succulence and the covering power just knock me out.  But I have some Caran d'Ache colors I can't do without, as well as some Holbein and CrayPas, but Sennelier is my true love.  Its 24 piece set of portrait colors is perfect for my figurative work.   Hope y'all enjoy this painting - thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Kami said...

I do love your technique!still unbelievable how tiny yet detailed things you can do with this media!!!however i prefer other themes than cowboys;-)...

Connie said...

Thank you, Kami - I'm delighted you stopped by!

Corn Dena said...

beautiful hug!
art

Connie said...

Thank you! Hug - that's perfect - wish I'd called it that!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.