Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Flamenco - original oil pastel portrait sketch

Always neglecting my beloved oil pastel blog - getting wrapped up in other things - shame on me!  But I do have lots and lots of oil pastel drawings and paintings - most of which end up on my other blog - so I will be posting more of my works on here.  And also chronicling my new experiences with the little 'cigar box' I just bought from Guerilla Painters.  It's probably used mainly for outdoor painters - and who knows, I might become one - but I think it'll be perfect for my people watching activities! As for this drawing, it's done on 9 x 12" Strathmore 403 paper.  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Lucy Chen said...

Connie, please post more oil pastels! I LOVE them!

Connie said...

Thank you, Lucy - I will, I promise - SO glad you like them! Makes me very happy!

ART-TRAVELLER said...

Nice to discover your nice artblog with your so wonderful art !!!
Have a nice and creative week !!!

Connie said...

Thank you so much, Art-Traveller - I'm delighted you dropped by and hope you will visit again!

Guest Artist at The Oil Pastel Review, Bethany Gladkowski

I'm really delighted that Bethany Gladkowski is the Guest Artist here at the Oil Pastel Review!   Here are some examples of her oil past...