Tuesday, September 29, 2015

On My Easel - Blue Kimono - figurative oil pastel in progress

My poor little oil pastel blog - so neglected lately, probably because I'm constantly posting oil pastels on my other blog, but that's no excuse.  I'll try to be better.  Having posted this painting in progress, I should be totally embarrassed, since I realize the pot in the background looks like a giant strawberry and it's running right into the tree visible through the window behind it.  Arrgghhh!  That certainly needs correcting, which I will do tomorrow and then post the results.  I have a feeling, though, that this painting is going to need more help than that.  Please stay with me through this.

No comments:

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.