Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The Math Student - original oil pastel ACEO portrait painting


I've been posting some of my ACEOs on Ebay lately - this one will probably be on there next week.  It's so great to use my Senneliers on the gritty Colourfix 3.5 x 2.5" paper - so satisfying, as long as I don't kill it.  BTW I tried Mungyo oil pastels.  Hmmm - still love Sennelier!  The Mungyos were too waxy for my taste, but I did keep the black - will be good for figure drawing, I think.  PS. there is an off white thin border around the paper, but it's not showing too well (my photography, you know)

No comments:

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.