Tuesday, September 20, 2016

On My Easel - Looking Back - original oil pastel portrait in progress

Really, she didn't look this pouty in person - really a sweet young woman. Will work on that.  I took another picture that shows this piece earlier in its progress, maybe I can get that one up tomorrow - when I post this one finished.  I used my fingers a lot on the background and with even more to do, I'm really grateful for the wipes - like Wet Ones, or store brand - they are indispensable! I'm doing this on Pastelbord.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.