Monday, February 6, 2017

On My Easel - oil pastel figurative in progress

I was just fooling around and ended up with this drawing on a 9 x 12" piece of Art Spectrum Colourfix (the smoother one) and then thought 'now what?'.  So I've decided I'll do more drawings on this piece of paper and maybe call it Tango Scenes.  They would be discrete, rather than a continuous scene.  But there's only room for one more, maybe two, depending on the poses.  It's an idea that I want to develop further after I finish this piece.  Below are the beginnings of this drawing.  The difference in colors of the paper in these photos is because I'm not a very good photographer - the second part of the drawing, where I was just starting to fill in is the most like the actual paper.  Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Blue Wallpaper - original oil pastel figurative

Just a doodle from an earlier drawing while I tried out a panel that's made for other than pastels. It works okay, but nothing at all ...