Thursday, February 2, 2017

Something I'm working on - original oil pastel in progress

Here's one I worked on and I guess I didn't see any progress, so just put it away.  I never tire of bar scenes - interesting for a teetotaler, no? - but it's where people seem to be more relaxed and I'm always waiting to draw them.  Will work on this some more and see where it leads.  Sometimes, I'm not happy with the end result, but the characters will appear in another piece.  This is on 5 x 7" Pastelbord.  In addition to loving Pastelbord, I've been enjoying the new smoother Colourfix paper - not something I thought I'd like, but it's great!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.